The Malvern Hills are a shared landscape for wildlife and people. Alongside the dog walkers, joggers, mountain bikers and other people enjoying this green space, the Malvern Hills and Commons are home to grazing cattle and sheep and a whole host of wildlife from ground-nesting birds to rare reptiles.
Following the Countryside Code will help keep this landscape special for fellow visitors and nature.
- Be nice, say hi and share the space
- Park in designated parking areas and not on our wildflower verges. Take care not to block access for local people, our wardens and emergency vehicles.
- Take your litter home with you.
- Do not light fires or BBQ's
- Always keep your dog under close control and in sight
- Bag and bin your dog's poo
- Don't cause damage or disturbance to green spaces or nature
- Check your route before you visit particularly if cycling or mountain biking
- Plan your trip including checking Stockwatch so you know where to find livestock
- Enjoy your visit. The outdoors is great for your physical and mental health and a place to relax and socialise.
Thank you for helping take care of this special place.