As a registered charity, donations and legacies from members of the public are an important part of our income, helping us to:
- Keep the Hills and Commons open as green space for local people and visitors to enjoy,
- Lead walks and run events to help people engage with and enjoy the Malvern Hills and Commons,
- Conserve species rich acid grassland, which is becoming increasingly rare in the UK,
- Support the grazing of the Malvern Hills and Commons to preserve their local character and
- Manage woodland, a home for dormice, some of the UK’s rarest bats, many birds and other creatures.
Your donation will help us to look after the Hills and Commons for wildlife and people for years to come.
If you'd like to make a donation towards a specific project, please click here.